Sunday 24 July 2011

Things that bump at night

I confess...I have this strange fascination with the occult - unexplained paranormal activities as well as dark mysterious characters. The story of the undead - ghosts, ghouls, vampires, warewolves, pontianak, toyol...you name it, I love it...


Books that I have read ranged from Tamar Jalis Siri Bercakap dengan Jin, Mastika (yeah, that is one of my many shameful secrets) to Anne Rice and Stephen King. I also love old horror movies because there's an innocence about it, yet still strangely scary. Gimme a pack of nachos, my fav blankie (everybody needs one, me thinks) and a horror movie - that's my G-spot over there ;)


Do I believe in the supernatural? Things had happened to me that I can't explain...yeah, maybe a scientist/ sceptic could, but why would I want to do that?? It's damn so much fun to say its...unknown...

2 comments:

  1. I guess it comes with age? Dulu zaman remaja/awal 20an, saya pun gila2 dengan hal occult ni. Tapi lama2, jadi boring. Been there,done that kot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh, big daddy Ben, do you wanna show lil' ole me how to be a grown up?

    ReplyDelete